An Actual conversation in a made up world.
Tommy: Oh my God, these two guys came over the other day and one of them had the most enormous cock. I had to take pause because it made him look like he had dwarfism, which is kinda hot , i mean if the dwarf is hot , i wonder if dwarfs like to party, you know like ..party ..party. It was crazy ..it was so big..swear to fucking god….huh huh ,…huge….huh huh huh ,…swear.
John: Huh.. we don't know any dwarfs…i don't think .. I mean nobody has come out to me and said hey !Like I'm a dwarf…you can put drinks on my head , while you play with my HUUUGGE cock.
Reynaldo: Do dwarfs come out. I mean , it's pretty obvious , that they're dwarfs . So why would they have to come out? What would they say? Oh my God you guys ! It's been so hard hiding this but I'm a dwarf..oh my god (sobbing) please don't judge me .. I whack off to the hobbit, and i am so ashamed. ( sobbing)
Tommy: Jesus! Why are you so loud ? Orlando, i think maybe you should take that who on the road , I mean you've been here for days now.
Reynaldo; Are you asking me to leave? My name is Reynaldo. Yeah OK I can go, fuck this , and thanks.
Josh: You can't leave I need you to drive me to pick up my free aids food. And then we were going to go jean shopping , huh, you never say no to the mall, whatever!
Tommy: Don't you have the flu John ? Your face is covered with herpes, maybe jean shopping with Fernando, is not such grey idea. I just got a text message format hat guy, the dwarf. It says " Last night was hot. Can't wait for round two." all in lower case letters , what do you think that means?
John: It means , he is clearly trying to work out his dwarfdom and thinks you're the one to bear the weight of this earth shattering news.
Tommy: Uh uhh. With lower case letters, isn't there , like an emoji, or something?
Reynaldo: I got your fucking emoji, you fucking dwarf loving bitch!! (shoots the finger) Hey do you have any socks i can borrow?
Tommy: I'm just going to ask him. I'm going to be like , hey dude , are you like a dwarf or like part dwarf, or whats the deal?
John: You can't ask him if he's a dwarf, Ask him if he has relatives in Hollywood or in the North Pole.Ask him to take you to hi pot of gold.
Tommy : That's a leprechaun.
Reynaldo: So .
Tommy: well that's different.
John: Why?
Tommy: Cuz they're Irish and this is America. God, we're not fucking racists.
John : Huh, he's not black he's Irish.
Reynaldo : Who the fuck is Irish , I think Irish guys are so fucking hot, especially the short ones.
Tommy : the leprechauns
Reynaldo: Those aren't real , leprechauns aren't real.
John; But dwarfs are, and Tommy is dating one…ooohhh ..you've eaten dwarf jiz..ooohh…freak ..dwarf loving freak!
Tommy: Domingo, is short.
Reynaldo: Fuck you , man., I'm not a dwarf, I'm just average height. Above average where it counts .
Tommy: Whatever dude , get your shit and get going Donalldo.
John: Uh uhh , Jeans …. mall… uh uhhh.
Tommy: Oh my god I found an emoji that looks like Billy Barty.
John: I think he's a midget.
Tommy: Is there a difference?
Reynaldo: Yeah you stupid dwarf loving freak , you are a racist.
Tommy: Do they have to come out too?
No comments:
Post a Comment