Friday, June 6, 2014
Out On Your Ass
If I had known being between apartments meant that I would be getting fucked by the most heinous representation of humnaity,I woould have stopped showering to make the experience so unpleasant for everybody concerned.
I would have allowed my odor to become so thick and my ass to become so caked with feces , it would have taken a group of chilean mineers to risk thier lives setting it free. But i have never been very good at pre planning.
I actually believed in the begiinning that the small gap in time i was goiong to experience was going to be a small gap, a mere bump in the road. That was fucking stupid.
At the time /i thought I was indestructible , unstoppable , I was super cute, had a nice ass , i could suck cock like i was jump starting a honda and I was loved and hatd by an equal amount of people that it made me feel relevant.
Again , fucking stupid.
The act of leaving your home with the knowledge there iant another place for you to imeadiatley , is ususally dealt with a sense of false optimistic denial. With a foolish grin and a glassy look in your eyes ,the set of circumstance that was once your life has pushed you out, rejecting you on a fundamental level.
Your former life has judged you and foound oyu lacking , and has now spit you out , after judging you harshly. So it's gonna hurt a little.
the best thing you can do , is buy some sturdy knee pads, stop your ridiculous obsession with having belongings, and learn how to bend over . Because now that you are the towns new bitch , there are going to be a whole bunch of assholes who are going to want to fuck you.
Get your crying done early and in private and prepare to live a life aminimalism and a very close relationship with themaintennance of your asshole. but never give up on it , one day it may be yours again. if they dont find you dead from a ghb overdose.
The sun will only shine upon you every so often and people will stare at you , as you now bear the mark of the relentlessy desprate , and soon , any sens of emotion or compassion will be vanish with your favorite juicer. te one youve been carrying around for two months even though you sdoont have a house , with a olug to plug it into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RIP
ReplyDelete