I am the king of being told to leave. I have been dismissed and excused from every type of situation, so much so that I have had to seek out new and brand new unusual situations hoping for some kind of social redemption amongst the dark subcultures of the world. The people that are languishing somewhere in the seedy underbelly of your everyday life. And guess what, they wouldn't have me either.
It must be some kind of social disorder but I don't feel dysfunctional, and nobody , even the most dysfunctional of people , has never said they considered me to be a broken toy, so it remains a mystery. I was once asked to leave a sex party for telling too many jokes while the entire room of naked homos tried on leather gear. Now if you can't laugh at the absurdity of that, you obviously don't know what's funny.
I guess when you're the joke it's not so funny , but hey everybody in the world is going to be the joke at some point , so we all get our turn at that little gift from the gods. Just remember when its your turn to be the joke, laugh a little , it makes it sting less.
Friends, I have some , and some I have even had for years upon years and yes, they have asked me to leave their homes and respective situations for a myriad of reasons. Maybe I made one of their guest uneasy, or they needed to get some sleep and I wouldn't stop jacking it long enough to realize they had gone to bed, or maybe they were moving and I was still playing x box. It's happened, but they still love me.
Making friends is sometimes difficult for me because I am one of those people you either love or hate and nothing in between , and the love thing doesn't happen too frequently , but every once in a while I get lucky and I will meet a deaf person or someone with assbergers and we hit it off. Or maybe I might stumble upon someone from out of town , so I have a social outlet it just requires me to stay alert for those folks who might not be working with a full deck or a person on vacation. it's really all about timing.
Which of course brings us to sex. I have had it , I had had sex with other people. Sometimes i might be excused in the middle of it or shortly after, but that's fine I really only have sex for the snacks afterwards. So I don't mind leaving early as long as I get a swipe of the doughnuts on your kitchen counter.
What can I say ,I was born to make a good exit. And there is nothing I think sounds more like home than the door slamming behind me as I'm walking out. Sometimes they might throw a shoe or a bookend . And for me that means , I have had some affect on those people . Maybe I was the catalyst for some life change , or maybe I made them realize they need to get to rehab , or seek out God. And If a person can cause a person to look inward and find some answers, well then I guess that makes me a miracle worker.
No comments:
Post a Comment