Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mike Of God
There I was walking down the street the other day , just like any other day, when I see what looks like my old friend Mike. I say looks like because it has been such a long time since I had really been this close to him, and in those moments of closeness we were usually naked . I wrestle with the idea of asking him to show me his dick as a way of verifying his identity.
Beaming a huge smile he walks over to me and asks the usual array of question, how are you , hows it going, what have you been doing. My answers are short because we're standing on the sidewalk in he middle of the Castro and I have huge privacy issues.
As custom would dictate I ask the same questions of him, expecting the same brief response, for whatever his reasons are. Now bear in mind , when I was hanging out with Mike, we were living a totally different life. We were younger and still refusing to let go of our reckless behavior because it made us feel young and vital. My mind is rolling the reel of memories I have of Mike stashed away in my mental vault, and it's saucy, it may be safe to say the reel is downright hot.
My mouth is rising up on both sides as I tickle the soft spot of my brain with the image of beating myself about the face and neck with Mike's dick, when he decides to answer the question.
What's he been doing? He's like "I'm a priest now."
If there was a sound effect it would be the sound of wheels screeching to a halt and a big fat "Huh" after that. How is that possible? Is there whole new world order? Does that mean I could become the housing authority or the mayor if I so desired. Do the other priest know about Mike's former life as a professional pig? Have the requirement and criteria for priesthood become less rigid? Is it weird that for a fleeting moment I imagine myself going down on Mike as he is dressed in a robe? I quickly stop daydreaming for fear I will burn in hell.
What to say, what to say?
I am at a loss, I don't even have a designated response somewhere in my default settings, so I simply smile and stare vacantly at Mike, hoping it will indicate how his answer had thrown me off my track. After a moment of dramatic silence he hands me a business card.
He's like "Come by the church sometime , I do the Thursday night dinner. You should check it out."
I am the worst when it comes to feigning sincerity. I try my hardest to look like I know what Mike is talking about but the truth is when it comes to God and that whole religion thing, I still have a lot of questions. And not to mention , if I walk into a church I will either burst into flames or be violently attacked by the congregation. I mean I haven't exactly been the best decision maker in the past , and some of my choices were not the holiest. Granted they were fun at the time but a few visits to the city clinic later, and a person starts to question their ability to make good choices.
But clearly Mike has found a way to do just that.
However, when we were sword fighting in our reckless days, I don't recall either one of us mentioning religion, I don't think we even used God or Jesus when we were cumming. But he looked happy and his smile was heartfelt and not the clever disguise of a man hiding his pain, he looked..good. And for that I say thanks God, I wasn't aware you did make overs.
I don't think I will make it to Mike's dinner function, but now I know where to find him if I ever need a big dose of the lord. I would rather get it from Mike, the new hot priest in town, than from some old relic who is probably just some sex offender. At least with Mike I knew he was once a sex offender, but I liked his brand of offending because it came with snacks afterwards.
We end our exchange with a hug and then we both smiled and I waved goodbye as I said "Bye and stuff."
Just when you think you know someone. I mean I mapped the terrain of Mike's dick pretty well and if he ever wants to sin, I would because his dick in my mouth would be something like being reunited with one of my baby pacifiers. I wonder if we would have to go to confession afterwards. I should ask him if there is a way he could slip away and tell God he had some errands to run.
Oh my God,what am I saying he is a man of the cloth, whatever that means.
Either way, Mike if you're out there, good job dudeman . Also could you tell God I have always wanted a pony, and does he handle getting even with people, and how much does that cost anyway? Bye and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment