√I Am Not Hungry
Why do we feel the need to turn perfectly good words into something profane and as far as I am concerned, downright gnarly. And it is always some word that directly relates to food, like "hungry". I personally don't find it arousing when some overly eager guy tells me that he is "hungry", it makes me think he should grab a snack and return when he is more committed to the task at hand. Hungry stirs up a myriad of images , mostly of food dancing in a ball room setting or children clambering to receive the last morsels of food of a disaster relief truck, but I never hear the word and think of an insatiable stunt bottom waiting to feast on somebodies cock.
And since were already there, the same personal rule applies too the word feast or chow or devour or scarf or whatever , you get the point.
I am very attached to my food terms , I don't want to refer to a dick as a quarter pounder or a foot long, mostly because they rarely are and also because I don't travel with condiments. And I would also like to say that verbs fall under this rule too. Don't tell me to eat your cock, I don't want to eat it, besides I'm sure you will be needing it later and If I eat it you will surely miss it. I don't need that kind of thing hanging over my head, think of how awkward it would be if we ran into each other on the street.
And let us not forget the word munch, I don't munch. And since were on the subject , It is rare but I have heard it said before, I am begging all of you who are reading this please do not refer to anybody or any part of the anatomy as an "All you can eat". Where is the fucking dignity? Have the sense to hang on to the last shred of dignity you have left in the world.
It's something I had to get off of my chest, or I may never eat again and I like to eat. But
I am not going to leave you hanging . I will leave you with a few examples of what to say instead of going the culinary route. One of my favorites is "Bury it" , it's descriptive and a bit comic at the same time. Or how about " Ride me" for you gaping holes out there. Or for the professional receptacle how about, "Jump in everybody."
You could also try " Take those( fill in your race or ethnic background) inches" or " You're my dirty jock bud" or "Fuck yeah feeling piggy". Get creative, mix and match words to create your own style. It's fun.
All I am asking is to please leave my food terms alone, they're happy just being about food. Thanks and may god have mercy on your souls.
Spit.comhttp://www.blogger.com/profile/074828579162311544450
No comments:
Post a Comment