Monday, April 9, 2012

the story of Josh and Andrew , pardon the typos.




Josh; Sup?

Andrew: not much? You? : l
Josh::Checking things out. how has your evening been treat in you?

Andrew: Bored , nice pics. 
Josh: Yours aren't bad either, look young. Are those recent?
Andrew: Yes , how old do I look in my pics?

Josh: You're profile says you're 18. You're not going to tell me that isn't true.
Andrew : I guess that wouldn't be OK : (
Josh : Well how old are you , really? I'm not a cop or anything , I swear to you.

Andrew : promise not to freak out .

Josh : OK I promise, I have a feeling you're fa from 18 from that request.

Andrew: 14 

Josh: Whoa. : o

Andrew : did you mean Wow?

Josh: No I meant whoa. But it's cool. 

Andrew:  I live in the suburbs and there aren't any gay people out here.

Josh : There are , they're just not aware of it yet. Are you out to many people , your parents , or any friends.?

Andrew: Not really,  my parents don't. no gay friends? 

Josh: you will make some as you get older, it gets easier. Yo won't feel so aloe or isolated , as you experience the world and more people in it.

Andrew: How old are you? do you live in the city?  

Josh: I'm 39, feel free to say whoa.

Andrew: You're old. 

Josh: Yeah but I'm still hot.

  Andrew: : P 

Josh : I'm not good with those symbols. It's like another language. 

Andrew: but you live in the city , right?

Josh: Yes, I have an apartment and a job, and Lot's of gay friends. And we're all very happy doing gay things , in our gay town, and when we're not being gay , we talk about gay things and buy gay stuff for our gay homes, and so 

being gay , does not mean being lonely and sad , it means being who you are without feeling lonely or sad, or alienated or judged or afraid, it's like living a life free just like anyone else, because it's your right as a human being to 

be you. I sound like I'm preaching , It's a lesson I wish I had learned at 14.

Andrew: Were you like me when you were 14. ?

Josh: What are you like? how do you feel about yourself and where you live. Are you happy?

Andrew: No. Very unhappy. 

Josh: I was too. And It was because I thought I was alone in the world , and that nobody knew what I was going through. All the doubt and fear , I kept it all inside.It made me very unhappy and consequently, I looked like I was 

disturbed. I rebelled in a big way. My parents thought I was having problems with drugs, nobody knew what to do with me, not my teachers, or relatives, and I had no friends, maybe one heavy set girl, but she didn't have any 
friends either.

Andrew : Was she your girlfriend.? 

Josh: in a way, but I never had sex with her.  She would ask , but ..she was a fat girl, born into this world to be  fag hag. and then die.

Andrew: Huh, what's a fag hag? 

Josh:  A fat girl. 

Andrew: Oh OK. ; \  

Josh: I don't know what the rules are exactly but I'm sure you have to be 18 to use this site. I guess you lied. That doesn't reflect highly on you.

Andrew: You're  talking to me, how does that reflect on you. ?

Josh : Good point. How are your grades in school?

Andrew : OK: I'm smart .  know I am. Cuz I can get guys to do what I want. Guys I meet online.

Josh: early, how do you do this?

Andrew: I have a big dick, that's what they have all told me.

Josh: All the guys you meet online?

Andrew: Yup, and then they will do anything I want.

Josh: Like what?

Andrew: They buy me stuff, and pick me up . Sometimes they drive me there.

Josh: Here to the city.  And then where to their homes, is that safe?

Andrew :Yah , all they ever want to do is suck my dick. they give me money sometimes , or clothes, just stuff. 

Josh: Their not forcing you to anything are they. Don't go anywhere if you feel pressured , do your parents know?

Andrew: HEll No! I don't tell them where I'm going, they're just glad I'm not home , because they are embarrassed by me being gay.

Josh: So you're certain you're gay, without any question, you are certain about your attraction to men or boys. It should be boys, your own age. Do you know anybody your own age that you can tell you're gay?

Andrew: I don't know , why should I tell anybody? I have met lots of guys . Most of them are kinda regular guys, a couple have been a little crazy. but I will fuck them up, if they try to fuck with me.  

Josh : I'm going to be honest, I am stopping this conversation, but  I want to be clear , it's not a rejection, I have enjoyed talking with you. In a few years, you're going to experience a great change in yourself , and I hope it's 
filled with friends, and happiness, and you forge about what you're feel in right now. Be careful. If you ever need a person to talk to , here's my email address, Joshjo@gmail.com. I'm josh, name?

Andrew: Andy. Andrew. email is Randyandy@yahoo.com. Can I come and hang out if I'm ever in the city.?

Josh: I don't think that's a good idea. Why don't we say , in case of emergency, give a  call
Andrew; thanks a lot man, that's not nice, I thought cuz we're both gay we could hang , but you're not very cool.

Josh: I am you're just too young to know it  yet. Good luck. bye.





From Randyandy@yahoo.com sent 11;00 pm 8/13/2010


Hey remember me , Andrew from grindr.  I'm 15 now. How you doing?


To Randyandy@yahoo.com
from Joshjo@gmail.com sent 11:30 pm 8/13/2010


Happy Birthday , whenever it was. I'm good. How is life.?


TO: Joshjo@gmail.com
From Randyandy@yahoo.com sent 2:30 am 8/14/2010


You said if I had an Emergency to email you . I have an emergency. I'm in the city . I took the train up and the guy i was supposed to meet and give me money and a place to crash , is not home . And he won't answer his phone. I don't have enough to go home.. Is that the kind of emergency you meant, when you said that.



sent 3;00am 8/14/2010

I would say yes , that is what I meant. I guess I never expected you to actually email me . I didn't realize 15 years olds were so advanced these days. 
Where are you. what should i do to help you. I'm guessing your parents aren't aware that you're up here.  



from : Randyandy@yahoo.com

I'm at the world net cafe downtown, using their computers , I don't have a phone. their going to close at 5am and become a drag queen bar.



from joshjo@gmail.com sent 4:00 am 8/14/2010

When I was 15 the only drag queen I had ever seen was Madonna. I will pick you up ,after I google it, I will be driving a black Acura, But you need to know this is not going to become anything sexual, so don't elect anything but shelter if necessary, one meal and a quick journey back home to your parents. 


From Randyandy@yahoo.com sent 403am 8/142010

Ok , I will be wearing a sf giants hat its black, and I have a black jacket on.


To Randyandy
From Joshjo@gmail.com sent 420am 814?2010

Leaving now, ten minutes. wait out front . I will flash the lights. 




from randyandy@yahoo.com

Ok




Voicemail transcribed by google voice 9:00AM FROM 4156789023 TO 17076853320

HELLO, you don't know me , My name is Josh an Your son is in the city and somehow got stranded. He is safe I am calling to  ask if you could come and get him , or maybe he could take a bus, But he can't stay here, give me a call back 4156789023 . Please don't worry he's a good kid, and  i have no plans to harm him , I only want to see him get home safely. I look forward to speaking  to you soon.



voicemaill transcribed by googlevoice 517 pm 8/14/2010 from1415789023 to 17076853320
 
Hi it's josh again I called earlier about your son Andrew, I thought you would have called  by now. Is there some reason why I haven't heard from you. Can you call me as soon as you get this message. I can pay for him to take the train back if money is an issue. I just firmly believe at his age he should real be at home with his parents.  I am committee to getting him there. Is thee any reason why Andy doesn't want to come home . I'm assuming he comes from a good home, because he is very well mannered. So please give me a call back. 4156789023, thank you.

voicemaill transcribed by googlevoice 8/14/2010 from1415789023 to 17076853320 930pm

Ok folks. What's the deal. Are you out of the country. Were you involved in a car accident and can't use the phone due to your coma. Are there any relatives I can call. Do you check you're voicemail. I have told you that your fifteen yr old son is in sf ca in the presence of a very gay man , and there isn't anybody else present. And you don't think it raises enough concern for him to maybe give me a call. You do realize you have a son named andrew who you may not have seen for a while. call me asap. He can't be here. If I don't hear from you I'm giving him train fare home and he is no longer my problem.


voicemaill transcribed by googlevoice 8/14/2010 from1415789023 to 17076853320 1142 pm 

hello mr and mrs weller , please call me back .  if you can.  otherwise andrew will be on the 8am train home. I will put him physically into seat and make sure he gets to that train. he has enough money to get home and a little more to eat and make some phone calls if needed. As to whether or not he will get home i can't be sure of. I'm hoping you hear this and make an effort to pick him up. I think he need some guidance right now. he needs his paents. Call me i would feel better talking to you and hearing yu say, you're going to be there when he arrives. it doesn't matter what time it is call me , let me know your exist .


voicemaill transcribed by googlevoice 8/15/2010 from1415789023 to 17076853320 127am
  

Mr and Mrs weller i need you to call me . About Andrew, come on folks.



voicemaill transcribed by googlevoice 8/15/2010 from1415789023 to 17076853320 345am

All right what is going on, why aren't you people calling me . Andrew is going to be on the 8am train , I need to know you care enough o make sure he gets there. Call me now please.





To Joshjo@gmail.com
From Randyandy@yahoo.com sent 9:30 pm 8/15/2010

I'm sorry about what happened, are you mad?



to randyandy@yahoo.com
feom Joshjo@gmail.com 935pm 8/15/2010

YOu shady little bastard. Wh did you take off and with my laptop no less, thats how you're emailing me right now , using my brand new netbook. 
You need to go home andrew, where the fuck are you. I want my computer back and i'm taking you  home if i have to drive you there myself. YOu can come back when you're older, this is not the place you should be at your age. Go home, finish school, find a boyfriend. your own age. You aren't ready to liv in the adult world. I am trying to help you, don't fuck with my shit after i have tried to help you. I will never trust you again, and I can't be your friend inc are of emergencies ever again. we're through. understand. NOw where are you . I'm not mad, just concerned. 



from Randyandy@yahoo.com sent 10:00pm 8152010

Yoou can have your net book back, THis guy I met online gave me one and it's better than yours. YOu can have your crappy net book back. 
I don't want to go home , Its better here and I can hang out and make money sometimes , and people give you stuff, thees tons of cute guys here and they all want to see my dick. It's awesome. I will meet you to give you back your shit but Im not going home, fuck that. My folks don't care, they never calle dyou back,, fuck them , I hate them, they're assholes. but you're my friend right dude . Im giving back your netbook , i can meet you at starbucks in the castro in an hour. ok?



from Joshjo@gmail.com sent 10:03 pm 8/15/2010

you better not flake

To Joshjo@gmail.com
from Randyandy@yahoo.com sent 1009 8/15/2010

Me ?, you better not flake, i thought you were my friend, the only person I could count on. Dude. you better be there, I don't flake when it comes to a real friend.






ToRandyandy@yahoo.com
From: Joshjo@gmail.com sent 12:30 am 8/16/2010

Why did you flake? Where are you? I want my computer. This must be why your parents never called back. Because their smarter than I thought.
I want my computer you little shit



FromRandyandy@yahoo.com sent  403am 8/16/2010

Sorry dude, i got held up at the whitcomb hotel , dude bought me a room there and split, i have had it all bymelf for the whole day and check out is at 11am so I wanna try to party a little and get some dudes over here. before 11. I'm still using your crappy laptop because that asshole took back mine. pick me up at 11 tomorrow, can i kick it at your pad for a little while. please. did my mom or dad call?


to randyandy@yahoo.com 
from Joshjo@gmail.com sent 801am 8/16/2010

Your parents are clearly more fucked up than you are kid. I am working in the morning , so you're on your own, Keep the fucking net book, I don't want you coming around ever again. I can't believe i was actually worried that you weren't equipped to handle being in the city.  You have everything you need to be a successful hooker, the dick , and the you are also lacking  the one thing that will help you be a successful hooker, a conscience, and I suspect you're probably stupid and that one will help a lot. If your parents stop abusing drugs long enough to remember who you are , and call, i will let you know. yoou will be fine.



From Randyandy@yahoo.com sent 811am 8/16/2010

Kiss my ass dick, I'm no hooker, people just like me becsue I'm cool , and so they do things for me, because they want to be mmy friend, you're just a dick
and I thought you were so cool when I met you, I would have let you fuck me too, but you're a drag, stop trying to bring me down. I got it under control, I don't even need  a stupid job like yours, your life is boring . Mine is fun and i get high a lot ,  I don't need to hang out with you. Asshole.





Phone conversation recorded on Josh's Phone :8/18/2010 830pm

Josh: Hello.

Andy: Dude, it s Andy. I'm so glad you answered. Dude please help me . Everything is so fucked uo right now. 

Josh: Andrew, no ,  you're not welcome here, you stole from me. No.

Andy: Why dude, I am so tired , I've been up all night walking around because I was at becks with my friend, and he did something called ghb and started screaming for no reason, and thepolic came and I ran , all my shit is up in the room, even the netbook you gave me. Don't hang up on me, I'm sorry please. 
I'm so tired. 

Josh: I did not give you the laptop. What the fuck is wrong with you andrew or more importantly, hat the fuck is wrong with your parents, because they sure knew how to polish you up into a gem of a human being. I'm assuming they raised you for a little while before sending you out in the world.

Andy" Dude whatever, canI come over please, I won't touch anything, I'm not high, please Josh, you're my only friend in the city.

Josh: Fuck , I am such a fucking idiot for doing this, fine come over but I'm locking everything up you won't even be able to use the toilet without a key. 
And its tonight and thats it , you leave when i leave for work . No excuses , no exceptions.

Andy. O thank you dude , will you buy me a cab, I'm so tired.

Josh : you're 15 , you aren't supposed to get tired. Fine and that's it. there better not be any trouble .Just be a normal nice 15 yr old,. got it?

Andy: yes I can't call you when i get a cab cuz I'm using the pay phone at the lib ray can you just watch for me outside. 

Josh: yes fine whatever just hurry up I want tog et to bed. bye.

Andy :Bye.




Phone conversation recorded on Joshs' phone 8/182010 3:00am 


Josh: YEah.

Andy : ITs andy were you sleeping?

Josh :yeah , i got tired of waiting for you so i went to bed, what do you want?

Andy: I'm here, outside.

Josh : Who's phone are you using?

 Andy:Mine, i mean its mine now, i got it forma friend. He gave it to me.

Josh: Ok so you stole it. It's late, I'm sleeping. Sorry another time .

Andy: NO way dude I got totally jacked by these guys in the mission , they called me fag and hit me a bunch of times , and I ran and hid in an alley until i could walk here. dude let me in.please.

Josh: For fucking crying out loud, why am I your only friend, IT's bullshit , you're not my kid, fuck i will be down in a second , don' t vanish. you're a real pain in my ass Andrew.

ANdy:I can be If you want.

Josh: Shut the fuck up you little scumbag. jesus. don't move. 




Voicemail transcribed by google voice 8/19/2010 from 4156789023 to 7076857720

Me and Mrs. Weller, I don't understand why , one, you won't answer the phone, and two why you won't call me back . Do you have any interest  in where your son is. He has been here twice, he has stolen from me because he is clearly desperate.  I don't want to tell you how to handle your children but , You need to come to the city and either pick up your on, or call me , I fear he may wind up in jail or worse. It astounds me that after everything i have said , you still haven't made any effort to contact me . If you don't contact me , this may become a matter for the police or CPS, but it is quickly becoming a situation that is out of my hands. I'm trying to help him, but I need your help. Call me any time of day. He isn't here, but he stays in contact with me because he trusts me. I don't need this kind of responsebility, I don't want children .I don't want your children. So let's get on this folks. Show me some effort here because , if you don't care , nobody else will.Call anytime. And I mean anytime.


phone conversation recorded on josh's phone 8/21/2010 700pm 


Josh: Hello


Mrs. Weller: Helllo is this Josh?

Josh: Yes, are you calling about andrew?

Mrs. Weller: Yes..h

Josh: I mean i don't have a lot of woman calling me , you know?

Mrs, weller: Right. Where is Andrew?

Josh: Last time I heard from him was yesterday, he emailed me to tell me , he was in a hotel , with some friend somewhere, it's all the same, He's alive , and he seems fine. I get the impression he isn't really iterated in coming home, Do you know why that is?

Mrs. Weller: Our son has had a very difficult time as of late, it has become very difficult to control his behavior. We are handling it privately. How do I get a hold of Andrew.

Josh: He is more the kind of person who gets a hold of you. Why did i take you so long to call me? You know that Andy is gay, right?

Mrs weller: He doesn't know that for sure,as I said we are dealing with it quietly and would like to know if we can still count on you to help us bring andrew back home. 

Josh:  Sure, I mean of course. He's not  a bad kid , he's just confused, As his parents you have to know this one thing , and it will help you answer so many questions. Are you uncomfortable with his gayness.

Mrs Weller: Are you trained in psychology Mister …


Josh: Just call me Josh, No mam I'm not but I am gay and  I can draw parallels with our experiences , so it helps that I'm gay. And not an asshole. 

Mrs. Waller: So because you are a homosexual you feel it's appropriate to give me advice on how to deal with my son. 

Josh: Yeah , I do. I bet i know him better than you and I have only known him a few months. So yeah. I do.

Mrs Weller. Since you know him so well , you must know thee is no Mr. Weller. 

Josh : No I didn't know that, I just assumed …

Mrs. Weller: Andrew id experiencing some negative effecs form his father leaving rather suddenly. he hash't made much effort to be a part of Andrews life, I think with the help of God and a strong male influence , maybe a member of the Clergy at our church, somebody who is't ,… umm…

Josh: Gay. You can say it. We  won't storm your house. If we did it would look great after but something tells me , your a very spiritual woman. God fearing, 
strictly religious upbringing for you and you children . That's great. 

Mrs. Weller: I don't claim to understand your lifestyle..Josh , but I am trying to tech out to you and ask you for help. I' am not sure how to do this. God has taught me so much about patience and forgiveness. And the strength a person s faith can have to change the most difficult  of circumstance.

Josh Ok , I can't get all involved in this whole thing, I have to admit andrew has been disruptive to my life, but he will probably grow out of that , however I don't think he is going o stop being gay, you should try learning how to deal with for yourself .  

Mrs Weller. I appreciate all of your concern for my son, can we please focus on getting him home. 

Josh: Yeah sure , I mean i think he needs to be at home too. I will get him  over here , i won't tell him you called, and when he gets here , he usually stays for the whole day , especially if its saturday. I will let you know when he's on his way and you can pick him up. Is  that a plan. I don't know how to do this either.

Mrs Weller: It sounds like a trap, he's my son , i don't want to deceive him . 

Josh: THen he won't ever make it over, because he will know you're here. He doesn't want to go back, Why?

Mrs Weller. I don't feel it's something I care to discuss with you Josh . I will thank you now for helping me, in spite of what you may think of me as a result of not calling you right away, I care very much about Andrew..Andy.  Call me as soon as you are expecting him to come by . Thank you again and , good night, sir.

Josh: Call me Josh . Ok, until then goodnight.



To Randyandy@yahoo.com
from Joshjo@gmail.com sent 822/2010 1212pm 

anybody there, its Josh, you want to come over for dinner later, you should come over.


to Joshjo@gmail.com
from Randyandy@yahoo.com sent 8/22/2010 1223pm

Hi dude, sure, I made some money if you want me to bring something , like dessert or some weed.  


to randyandy@yahoo.com
from Joshjo@gmail.com sent 8/22/2010 1226pm

No just bring yourself, where are you, are you taking care of my netbook. Do you know how hard it was to get that back from the people at Becks motor lodge. 

to Joshjo@gmail.com
from randyandy@yahoo..com sent 8/22/2010 1234pm 

I still have it, I'm using it right now. I'm in your neighborhood at a friends, should I come over when you get off of work? like 530.?


to randyandy@yahoo.com
from joshjo@gmail.ocm sent 8/22/2010 1240pm

Sounds good. see you then , try to be on time , I don't want o be expecting you at 5;30 but then you show up in the middle of the night. ok, that doesn't work.

to joshjo@gmail.com
from randyandy@yahoo.com sent 8/22//2010 1246pm

Ok, c ya.


 phone conversation recorded on josh's phone 8/22/2010 905pm


Josh : Hello Andy, is that you?


Andrew: Yes, why did you do that, why did you call my mother , she hates me, my dad hates me, nobody in my family loves me, 






Josh : Stop crying, I'm so sorry I had no idea she would show up with those other people. I didn't know they were going to get violent. Fuck are you ok?


Andrew : You're so fucking stupid, i thought you cared , were supposed to be friends , Gawd, my mother is a bitch and she thinks God will fix everything, but I know there isn't a God. Right Josh? right?


Josh: I don't know Andy, fuck , this is crazy , You shouldn't be in my life, I thought your mother was some bible thumping , meek and timid , suggestion of a woman, i had no diea she was th seize of a linebacker. That bitch was fucking huge. Who were the two guys?


Andrew: GUys from my church.

Josh: Stop crying. Where are you? Oh my God , this is so fucking crazy, where are you.!!!


Andrew: I'm gone dude, i'm gone ,!!! I don't know where I'm going but I'm not going back to your house, traitor,!! I hate you!! I will die if I go back there!!

Josh : Stop screaming !Andy stop freaking out, just tell me where you are,  we will figure something out , I had no die they were going to ambush us like that. 
What in the hell was your mother trying to do? In my apartment, just barges in and tries to snatch yu out of there, like i was going to stand by and watch .
fuck that. I'm sorry , i think i understand a little more why you don't want to go.We can figure this out Andy, Meet me up in the parking lot that we went to that one day when he girl farted when she fell.

Andrew : Oh yeah, that was fucking funny dude. ok yeah.

josh: I'm sorry I did that to you ,buddy , see you in  bit. 











Sent to Joshjo@gmail.com
from randyandy@yahoo.com sent 8/25/2010 2;34pm


I hate this place.


Sent to randyandy@yaho.com
from Joshjo@gmail.com sent 8/25/2010 2:37pm

It's only for a little while, and keep in mind those people are there to help you, so don't be  a little shit.



Sent to Joshjo@gmail.com
from randyandy@yahoo.com sent 8/25/2010 240pm



THe people that live here are stupid, and we have a curfew, it sucks. I want to come home , to your place. 



sent to Randyandy@yahoo.com
from Joshjo@gmail.com sent 8/25/2010 2:45 pm

The reason you have a curfew Andrew , is because you're 16 years old, and you shouldn't be out on the streets bring to be a hooker, you should be sleeping , because you need the rest to make your life better everyday. And My place is not your home. I like you , i'm trying to help you but my space is my space. What's going on? anything good? I talked to you r mother, she is threatening me with the police, and dying to tell me , i'm breaking all kinds of laws. I didn't tell her where you were. 


sent to Joshjo@gmail.com
from randyandy@yahoo.com sent 8/25/2010 2:48pm


I bet you're scared.  I bet you're scared of my mother coming to get you. Ha ha, that's exactly what you are.. scared . do you think they're gonna come get you? If i were there I could protect you with my martial arts training.



Sent to randyandy@yahoo.com
from Joshjo@gmail.com sent 8/25/2010 3:00pm 


Martial arts training? When they showed up, you screamed and ran so fast, not for one second considering if i would be able to fend for myself , you just took off. Did your training involve track nd field. I'm fine, but thanks for showing concern in out r own sick and fucked up way. I'm glad you're ok. I worry about you sometimes. a little. you're fine.

sent to Joshjo@gmail.com
fromrandyandy@yahoo.com sent */25/2010 3:05 pm

I knew it. I knew you loved me.


sent to randyandy@yahoo.com
to joshjo@gmail.com 8/25/2010 310pm

Loved?


sent to Joshjo@gmail.com
from randyandy@yahoo.com sent 8/25/2010 3;12 pm

When I get my own place, you can come and spend the night at my place sometimes..

sent to Randyandy@yahoo.com
from Joshjo@gmail.com sent 8/25///2010 3:15pm

That will be awesome, so  i will come down and get you after work tomorrow and we  can go get you some new shoes or something.



sent to Joshjo@gmail.com
from randyandy@yahoo.com sent 8/25/2010 3:20 

ok, see you then. 




 Josh, 
As you may know , I have been unsuccessful in my attempts at trying to communicate with Andrew. I fear my aggressive
approach at bringing him home, has made me look like the enemy. I assure you and I hope you can assure him, my action are out of concern for his well being. I would leo like to apologize if the events thet transpired the evening icame to retrieve Andrew , caused you any inconvenience. 

However , If you should continue to force your lifestyle on my son , I will be forced to take further action. I am also prepared to inform the police of your sick obsession with Andrew , and will instruct them to take whatever steps necessary to save my Andrew from a life of depraved , loneliness nd alienation. 

If you truly cared about what happens to andrew you will let him come home. when he gets here , he can focus on rebuilding his life and reclaiming his identity , something he has been lacking since his father left, and i'm certain it is what makes him so wiling to be manipulated by predators like yourself.

The members of my church have decided to make the return of Andrew our number one priority, so let this be a warning , sir, If you continue to keep Andrew from returning to his home and his family, we will be forced to come after him. Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment