Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jewish Gay Guy or You Forgot the Girl and The Black Guy, Again?

 This is in no way a racist comment or anything misogynistic in any way. This is a fact about my life . At the current time , I Don't know any women or black people. And I'm sorry for that, I did not do it intentionally, it was an oversight on my part, when I went out to get friends I meant to pick up a chick and a brother. When I got there, they had the most incredible bargain on a Jewish gay guy, and do you know how hard those are to find. A Jewish gay guy , is like the home run  of ethnic friends . They're funny, They're often time poignant, touching and kind, they do a great crossing over into the bitch, and they re dramatic making the whole thing  win win for those who like a little show with dinner, you dig?
When I hear my Jewish gay guy friend start to do his impression of a moil , I can't stop laughing, I will be fully chortling and guffawing all over his bedroom. Throw in his con salsa roommate and the lost hooker, it's like fucking Hee Haw in that place. And there ain't nothing good on TV.
I think Jewish gay guys have to go to school for that kind of comedy training, in fact I believe in Israel it's a mandatory two years in comedy camp for Jewish Gay guys.
The decision to choose the Jewish gay guy over the chonch or shaft, was not an easy one. My life  always feels enriched by having all kinds of friends, women , blacks , Irish , Asians, midgets, handicapped. shut ins, elderly, people with OCD.  ADHD, ulcerative colitis, parapymosis, lobster claws, Alzheimer's ,just anyone really. Something can gained from every experience.
For example if I hadn't known my friend wheels before his unfortunate accident when his brakes failed while he was parked at a  glory hole,  situated at the top of a large hill, I would never have known ,  that his chair can hold two people, and does not inhibit some awesome break dancing.  To Wheels I say thanks dude , can i get a what what.
Let us not forget the hours of fun , that i can have with my new Jewish Gay guy friend, I can say things like  " Hey dude give me a "CHALLA" back. late.", or "I heard of a great Jewish whine " Oh, my god , you know my baby gots a crack habit up in herera." And it's not racist because its funny, and he's a homo.
When I go out again to get friends, I promise , to get a girl and a black guy, and some gifilte fish , and some matzo balls, and a dradle . What is a dradel anyway. Is that like birth control?

No comments:

Post a Comment