Training For The Apocolypse or Janet Has A Big Dick
Janet has left a new comment on your post "Keith Goes To The Bank": Dude,this is janet and u r fucking wrong 4 this shit pile you call a story. u are not worthy of sucking the shit from his asshole, and if your name is ever mentioned i will people know that you are not someone so far out of touch with reality that the voices in your head makes stories seem real and not mention a thief. keith WAS a friend to you, friends fuck up,sometimes they get too high; WE ARE ADDICTS is happens.Dude,don't say hello to me again
Where do I begin? First off, JANET, I haven't seen you in a good 8 years. I think it is safe to assume that your knowledge of who I am is very limited. In the off chance that you read anything else on this site, you still wouldn't know everything about me. So, for you to start in with the name calling , as if, you have any idea or , more importantly, any solid proof to back up your accusations of thievery. I say this to that, SHOW ME. TELL ME, and anybody else who may be reading this, how you came to the conclusion that I am a thief. Did I take something from you or your family? Have you seen me steal something or, are you going on something you may have heard in passing, second hand.
It would seem highly unlikely that you have been keeping up on my travels and adventures through the world for the past eight years. I never stumble upon you , and not once did your name enter the many conversations I have had in those years. It makes me wonder, are you a clairvoyant, a keeper of tweeker record , the gate keeper to drug induced folklore, or maybe you tagged my ear while I was sleeping ? Have you , and your team of specialists been following me secretly for eight years , compiling information and then one day, last week , after years of research and study, you were ready to reveal your findings, via the Internet, through the comments page on my blog. 'You 're a thief ." You cried out. Don't ever say hello to me!
Eight years and that's the best you could do.
Well here is your chance to do better , if you can show me how you are certain that this is true, send me your proof and, If you're right, I will post it. If not, then You can Fuck off. Also , I don't know if your mother ever told you this little bit of wisdom, maybe she typed it into a letter you received from the penitentiary, or was it the English version of rehab. Allow me, Name calling is the last resort of the unintelligent, do you know what that means? It means, you're stupid, So, give me a break and, back off my jock, because you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
Let me help you even further, read the entry again, I never referred to Keith as a bad person or called him any names , I never called him anything but a former friend. It was a funny story, and we all have done things like that, I agree, so, shut up. I think it is so funny how Keith and now you , decided the best way to handle your anger toward me , would be with the exact thing you seem to be angry about. Doesn't it seem a bit ridiculous or at least redundant.
You're a smart girl , I know that saw you stomp out all the way to the number ten with your hoof once, and then you got an apple. So here's a little math for you to do, and you can stomp out the answer for Keith. If a train is leaving Keith's building , with Keith at the helm. , how long will it take for that train to get to a fall out shelter? Let me know.
In the mean time, If I see you , believe me the furthest thing from my mind would be saying hello. And that's too bad, Until the other day , when I received your comment, You struck me as fair and decent person, a person who doesn't jump to conclusions and a person who can appreciate a good humorous anecdote. A lot can happen in eight years, a person can change. I have . But what good is it, if people wont let you. Maybe you have changed . I should ask you this, when did you become a real woman? Congratulations , and goodbye to excess appendages, you must be so relieved to get rid of that thing.
Hey Keith , Janet's comment reminded me of when I was a wee lad and afraid of confrontation of any kind. So, one day a kid from school was picking on me and my sister beat the crap out of him. Well, I am not afraid of confrontation anymore, I don't like it , but what can I do, its bound to happen. I thought it was so cute that Janet stuck up for you. However , it was so unnecessary. Besides according to you nobody reads my blog anyway. And according to you, if If all that I have accomplished with my life was some stupid blog I should be embarrassed.
Keith, did you get out of bed today? Did you in some way make your way out of your government subsidized apartment, down to the mailbox, and retrieve your bottle of personality from the mailman. Maybe it's a bad batch. After a few shots to your ego , did you go out and save the lives of some children,? Did you preach the word of God? Did you start a food drive, walk a dog, pick up some litter, say something nice to a stranger , smile more, speak less. did you do anything that wasn't incredibly self serving?
Here is something I thought I would never say too you, Lighten the fuck up and give me a fucking break. Who made you Karma's press agent. I love how you think that for some Divine reason , you know when Karma is being served and, that it is being served for you. Does Karma call you to clear her afternoon because she has a slew of deliveries to make?
Does she call you and ask if there is anyone special you want her to visit for lunch.
You must have to consult your list.
I meant only to point out the humor behind what was a potentially serious situation.You not only put yourself in jeopardy , but you put me there too. I could have left you , I could have left you humping that strange parking meter until the swat team descended on you. But, I didn't.
Don't act like I have betrayed you . I didn't write about anything that people we know, don't know already .I just made them laugh about it, I hope. You can't tell me you take yourself that seriously , I mean, come on.
Laugh at yourself , laugh at me , laugh at how stupid it was , but we made it back. But don't for one second think that by harassing me with bullshit text messages and having your friend harass me is going to make me do anything buts say this ; Fuck you dude,. If I knew you were going to act like a victimized little girl, I would have left you a shivering wreck on the street. At least then , you would have something to hate me for, something to fuel all of your negative banter. all you have done is made yourself look like an asshole. So , again I say fuck off, and Laugh clown laugh.
PS: By the way Janet , the appendage I was speaking of was your ex-boyfriend Jade. What did he do for a living , again? Oh that's right he was a thief. I'm sure he's doing much better now, after all that was almost a decade ago. Hope you are doing well . Keith, the entry I wrote about you is no different than what you do everyday. With two exceptions, I wasn't doing it maliciously and , I don't go person to person.
May I also remind everybody sometimes life needs no water added, it's funny served up with nothing on top, and nothing on the side. I can see where you would get your feelings hurt Keith, and I apologize for that, but I am not deleting it or changing it.
I don't expect you to stop saying nasty things about me or other people because, in all honesty, what else would you talk about.
No comments:
Post a Comment